Brian Baird, Ph.D. shares a lifetime of concentrated study and practical application of successful communication techniques which have served him in the halls of Congress, in engaged boardrooms and before entertained and appreciative audiences across the country.
The ability to effectively communicate determines your personal and professional success, yet few of us have given serious, focused attention to understanding and mastering the essentials of effective communication. Fewer still have considered how communication relates to ethical practice and conduct. This is true even for those who think of themselves as strong communicators and ethical practitioners.
Communication Essentials and Ethical Practice provides practical insights and proven skills that transform communication from a habitual, automatic and, too often, flawed exercise into a purposeful, strategic and focused art that is integral to effective, and ethical interactions. Brian Baird’s proven method is built around the 6 essential elements of effective communication and integrates these elements with research and theory into ethical thinking and conduct.
• Assess each of the communication elements to understand why and how they
can be improved for you personally and for your organization.
• Review of the latest research into ethical training and ethical practice.
• Examine each of the communication elements in detail, with real time practice,
findings from the latest research, and examples of real world communication and
ethical successes and failures.
Throughout this course your experience, expertise and knowledge will be recognized and incorporated as we all share best practices and, in some cases,
hard earned lessons, of what to do and not to do.
• Focused instruction to mend habitual shortcomings.
• The 6 Rs method of understanding and refining communication.
• Real time, supportive practice.
• Build a lifelong communication plan to implement and share.
5 hours 10 minutes from the live presentation of Brian Baird's exciting program. Includes 116 page course manual.
Please wait ...